Jenjo JumboLogin Now
Login to See Price
- Additional information
Jenjo Jumbo is played by taking one block out of the tower at a time & placing it on top. The finishes once a block/blocks falls from the tower. With a few tricky rules (only using 1 hand & not being able to take from the top 2 levels)
- Homemade Jenjo Jumbo consists of 54 individually sanded wooden blocks
- Australian Made
- Height is 81cm & 21cm Wide at the beginning of game.
- Ideal game for engagement parties, weddings, community events, outdoor activities, birthdays or social gathering.
- Played by all ages 8+
- Rules Included
- Drinking Game with 54 Rules
- Comes in a cardboard box (44x32x24cm)
- Overall weight of game is 18kg
Jenjo Jumbo is also very popular at weddings & can be used as the wedding book, all you need is a few texters & let your guests leave do the messages.
Our hand crafted blocks are produced within Australia. Which are individually sanded on each end of the jenjo block to make playing safer & splitter free. We buy timber from a local manufacturer business within the area of Benalla (Country Victoria).
|Dimensions||43 × 41 × 22 cm|